Saturday, February 12, 2011

written my life on your skin

I'm sorry I haven't written regularly the past few weeks. Even if people don't read this, I really like writing it. In between work and going out I have lost track of time and all the days are running together. It has definitely been an adventure so far, so much so that I won't write about the shennanigans anywhere ha. I am feeling really restless to travel again, and the book I am reading, You Shall Know Our Velocity! is making me want to even more.

I was so tired today I didn't get out of bed until 3.30. It was nice seeing the sun slightly warming the vacant winter sky and the light falling in through my window. I hope you are all having a great weekend. Here is a quote I like that I saw in a stationary store on a card:

"Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think that you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time."
Asha Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment