Friday, July 23, 2010

my kisses used to turn you inside out

Do I still need to go to St. Petersburg if I've already been to Candy Castle?


inside myself is a place where i live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.

pearl s. buck
I knew that I had come face to face with someone whose mere personality was so fascinating that, if I allowed it to do so, it would absorb my whole nature, my whole soul, my very art itself.
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray


La belle est toujours bizarre.


If we long for our planet to be important, there is something we can do about it. We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers.

Carl Sagan

1 comment:

  1. Ah, que fofa!!!!
    Adorei as fotos combinadas com as frases!!!
    Querida!

    ReplyDelete