Thursday, February 11, 2010

inside of me and such a part of you

I've heard people say that you can attract occurrences and events with your mentality. Kind of like a self-fulfilling prophecy, but not just in a 'positive outlook' way; in a reality way. That there will be empirical evidence resulting from your attitude toward life. The world will present itself as you have thought it to be; certain instances will gravitate toward or away from you. I wrote this as what I want; as the mindset that I have. Hopefully this will lend itself to a higher probability of it happening. If I am very fortunate, I will find the person that I wrote it about. Not someone to be an ornament to my vanity or to pass the time, but the other part of myself. I hope you will enjoy this foray into my psyche as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I hope you don't need to hear that I love you. I really hope that you don't; that you already know. I hope you're aware that no sequence of events or amount of time could fade or alter it in any way. I hope you know it with the certainty that I feel it. If you ever question it, though, I will remind you. I'll tell you a thousand times, until it becomes ingrained in you like your image is ingrained in every fiber of my composition. Maybe by doing this I will start to mean as much to you as you do to me. You are as much a part of me as any part of my own being. This part of you will never leave me, and I will never leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment